I would love for you to write for my mental health blog, Diffusing the Tension
I love sharing other voices on my blog! There is so much wisdom out there, and I would love to share as much of it as possible with my readers through guest posting opportunities. I am especially passionate about helping those who live with depression and anxiety. I’m a mom that struggles with both and I know I am FAR from being alone.
That being said, there are some requirements for my guest posters. Don’t worry. They are easy to follow!
Guest posting opportunities
- Write a blog post about mental health or wellness. (I focus on depression, anxiety, and self care.) Ensure a word count of 1,000 words (closer to 1,500-2000 is preferred). You can also include 1 link to a relevant post of yours within this article.
- If you have another idea for a topic in mind, please let me know! Here is an example of one of my blog posts: 7 Interesting Facts About Anxiety
- I prefer an original post, so that Google doesn’t dock us for duplicate content. This means, please do not share it on any other blogs/sites.
- I ask that you share the post on social media after it is published for traffic purposes. I will let you know ahead of time when that will be.
- You will get 2 dofollow links.
- No affiliate links in your post, please.
- By submitting this form, it is not a guarantee that I will accept your post or publish it. I will get back to you ASAP to let you know whether or not I will accept it.
- I reserve the rights to edit for grammar, spelling, punctuation, readability, etc, but I will not alter the content.
- You will not be paid for writing the post.
Interested in guest posting opportunities? Hit the image below, and fill out the quick Google Form. I will get back to you ASAP. Thanks so much! I can’t wait to hear from you.